OUT NOW ON BEATPORT!!
Grab this free Boats tune WHY on our Soundcloud!!
BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE 06/25/13
Hailing from the Bay Area BOATS swallows dance floors with a refined mix of sub bass, evolving drums, and textured electronics, topped with a glaze of bubbled up funk he likes to call “Moon Jazz’ or “Bubblebath”. Keeping the 808 banging BOATS brings you his own voice to the dance floor with a new release on Brap Dem! Recordings.....CAAVVE. With growing support worldwide BOATS stands to show music lovers funk, bass, and beats, are not all made the same..
BONUS: Look for the free BOATS tune to be given away on our website the day of release!
STREET DATE BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE JUNE 25TH 2012
5 TRACKS of FUTURE BASS FUNK
MORE INFO SOON ENJOY THE PREVIEW!!
California based WAYLONN & DJ WHORES joined together to make music as BAD LOOKS. Their love of Hip-Hop, 90’s R&B, and Jungle drove, them to produce bass heavy, sexy, club bangers. In 2012 they released remixes and tunes on TROUBLE & BASS, and HOT ’N HEAVY. The TWIST EP includes 2 original tracks, and remixes by STRICT FACE, and ERAS, 2 very talented new comers. BRAP DEM! RECORDINGS is delighted to start off the year with a solid EP from this ass kicking duo that’s on the rise for 2013!
Joseph S. Hanks Jr. AKA DJUNYA is no stranger to the Worldwide Dubstep/Bass music scene. With releases as far back as 2007, on many respected labels, DJUNYA has always created music that transcends dance floors. He has been called one of the North American Dubstep Pioneers, with respect on both sides of the pond. BRAP DEM! solicited an EP from Joe back when the label was just building up its roster. The FULL CIRCLE EP is the result of years of development and growth not only for DJUNYA but BRAP DEM! RECORDINGS. This EP showcases deeper Dubstep vibes that are often overlooked but cannot be ignored and are prime examples of real sound-system based dance music. Included is a collaboration ENGLISH TEA & SOUR D with Bristol native and “Purple Trinity” badman GEMMY. We are excited to finally share this EP with the world.
KIAL has been fiddling with electronic sounds and computer sequences for over a decade now....always practicing the art of sound design, with a special affinity towards the lower end of the frequency range, and Lo-Frequency-Oscillators. A twiddler, tweaker, and perfectionist that takes time with each timbre in the composition. In the last few years experimental ambient music and bass heavy dubstep have occupied the sonic space in the lab, but there is never a restriction on what type of noises could or should be made. BRAP DEM! RECORDINGS asked KIAL for an EP that would showcase his organic, yet neuro, take on Dubstep. The result is the ENDLESS EP, 2 tracks that are both unique inner space,bass-lullabies, both on the dance floor and in the headphones.
STREET DATE JUNE 21st 2011 AT ALL FINE DIGITAL RETAILERS
TITLE: ENDLESS EP
CAT NO: BRAPD009
LABEL: BRAP DEM! RECORDINGS
RELEASE DATE: 06.21.11
FORMATS: Digital Download
KID SIMPLE hails from the Northwest city of Seattle. Though he has only been present in the Bass Music scene for a little over a year, 20 year old Joey Butler/DJ Kid Simple has gained the attention of many by producing tunes that paying close attention to both melody and space. BRAP DEM! Has worked closely with this fresh producer in crafting the SAMURAI EP which showcases the heavy and technical-grooved edge of Stateside Dubstep.
SAMURAI the title track, opens with guitar tinged chords that march the bass onto an ancient battle field. The clang of the snare the clank of the armor all build to a heavy thick bass filled groove that leaves dance-floors battle scarred
BATTLE TACTICS shows dark moody synth work that creeps into darker bass fueled territory
LAST LEVEL is a heavy crusher that incites foot stomping with heavy dark chords and smashed snares all bathed in melancholy melodies
KID SIMPLE HAS HAD DJ support from Starkey, XI, Lukki, Megalodon, Sublo, Surpass and more
OUT MARCH 8TH 2010 WORLDWIDE!! PRE ORDER HERE!!
BRAP DEM! PRESENTS
SUNDAY JULY 25TH WE ALL UNITE FOR
K I N G D O M
ALL FLAVORS OF BASS
DUBSTEP - FUNKY - DNB - DUB - GLTICH - RAVE - NOISE - 4X4 = <3
LINE UP FLIER PRICE TBA - EXPECT LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL TALENT
2 ROOMS INDOOR AND OUT WITH FOOD
3PM TO 9PM 21+
@ THE OASIS
135 12th Street, Oakland
JUST A 5 MIN WALK FROM LAKE MERRITT BART
RIDE YOUR BIKE CARPOOL BRING FRIENDS
BRING YOUR BART TICKET FOR $ OFF DRINKS
DJS PRODUCERS PROMOTERS PLEASE GET IN TOUCH TO GET INVOLVED
New Mix for Summer Lots of Releases Forthcoming Exclusives!!!
ALL LIVE MIXING ALL DONE IN ONE TAKE....BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!
320K 59:40 min
1. SUMMER TIME ROLLS - JANES ADDICTION - INTRO STYLEE
2. SIYOUNG - FIRE - STREET BASS ATHEMS VOL.04
3. SAMURAI - KID SIMPLE - FORTHCOMING BRAP DEM! REC
4. RYTHEM - JAKES - HENCH
5. TRON VIP - JOKER - KAPSIZE
6. CHIPMUNK STAGGA - ITCHY ROBOT - FORTHCOMING NU-LEVELS
7. SETBACK - THE CONSTELLATIONS (STARKEY REMIX) - ???
8. YOUTH BLOOD - JINDER (12TH PLANET FLINTCH REMIX) - TROUBLE & BASS
9. 1981 - FILTH COLLINS - UNRELEASED
10. CHOKER - NASTY NASTY - ???
11. LFO - KITO FEAT. REIJA LEE - DISFIGURED DUBS
12. NECKACHE FEAT PHASER - SINJIN & SKINZMANN - UNRELEASED
13. THESE SOUNDS REMIX - DPROGRAM (ANTISERUM REMIX) - ???
14. TALK TOO LOUD - 6BLOCC - ???
15. PHANTOM - HELLFIRE MACHINA - FORTHCOMING BRAP DEM! REC
16. LIVING LIFE - DRAKE (HELLFIRE MACHINA REMIX) - ???
17. FLUTE LOOP - VINJA - ???
18. BODY MARKED - SELF SIMILAR - ???
19. NO TURNING BACK - 77KLASH - TROUBLE & BASS
20. LET YOUR GLOCK BURST - NTRLD ( MEGALADON REMIX) - ???
21. BATTLE SCREEN - KID SIMPLE - FORTHCOMING BRAP DEM! REC
22. FOUR LEAF CLOVER - MR. LAGER - FORTHCOMING SUBFREQ
23. I CAN'T CHANGE - JASON BURNS - FORTHCOMING BRAP DEM! REC
24. TELL ME - MR. LAGER FEAT ALYS BE (DISTANCE REMIX) - FORTHCOMING SUBFREQ
25. DOWN - SEPULCURE - HOTFLUSH
26. ARE YOU LISTENING - BUKKA - FORTHCOMING AIRTIGHT IMPRINT
27. FOOT CRAB - ADDISON GROOVE - SWAP81
28. DIRTY FACE - EXAMPLE (BENGA REMIX) - ???
29. SHOUT - MRK1 - ???
SamSupa-SummerTimeRollMix by SSupa